Bronchitis

Go down

Bronchitis Empty Bronchitis

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Signs of Bronchial Infection and Natural Remedies Explored

Had a very bad bout of bronchitis years ago, which led to a chronic asthma condition. I lost 2 stone in weight over a 2 month period and I had little idea of how to deal with the debilitating illness...I was frequently struggling to be able to breathe. It's not something I would like to go through again, but it took me the best part of two years to get to grips with the condition. Surprised.

Please feel free to let me have any tips of your own. I have a keen interest in using natural remedies and have had years of experience in using herbs and homeopathy. It may take some time to comprehend the matter on Cold Bronchitis that we have listed here. However, it is only through it's complete comprehension would you get the right picture of Cold Bronchitis.

• Through experience and from reading many health books I now know why my colds developed into bronchitis.
  • I know it's a damn nuisance but we cannot avoid colds.
  • However, we can make life much easier for ourselves.

The first step is to remove wheat and milk products from the diet (before you panic, this is only a temporary measure). Why you ask? Because when you have a cold or bronchitis the body produces more mucus and you do not want to add to this by eating mucus producing foods. I know some of you will be sceptical, but what have you got to lose...just try it and see. It was our decision to write so much on Allergic bronchitis allergies finding out that there is still so much to learn on Cold Bronchitis. Laughing

• As a child I often had winter colds that developed into bronchitis, with the inevitable regular visit to the doctor.
  • Every time antibiotics were prescribed, why I do not know, but I believe this was what led to me developing asthma later in life.
  • Colds are caused by viruses and are not killed by antibiotics, which kill bacteria, all bacteria even the necessary one's that help with digestion.
  • In addition to weakening the digestive system the bodies immune system is also compromised as it has lost a vital ally in fighting yeast and fungi.
  • These are always present in the body but the good gut bacteria keep them in check.
  • Mainstream medicine now recognises the effect Candida can have on a compromised immune system, although you might still counter some scepticism.
  • Alternative medicine has known about it for a long time.
  • If you do have to use antibiotics then it is sensible to repopulate your gut with good bacteria.
  • There are now plenty of probiotic products available, many advertised on the TV.
  • We are proud to say we have dominance in the say of Bronchitis.
  • This is because we have read vastly and extensively on Bronchitis. Rolling Eyes

Rendere Le Ciglia PiĆ¹ Su Pinterest | Ciglia, Suggerimenti Mascara E

Bronchitis Diy-natural-beauty-remedies

Also try adding garlic, onions, ginger, chillies, cloves and liquorice (not the sweets, but do not take if you have high blood pressure) to your diet, as they all act as decongestants. The following herbs are also very useful: astragalus, coltsfoot, echinacea, elderberry, elecampane, ephedra, eucalyptus, fenugreek, gingko, goldenseal, lobelia, mullein oil and reishi. The development of Bronchitis has been explained in detail in this article on Bronchitis. Read it to find something interesting and surprising!

This article on whether vitamin C is a bronchitis cure, you will discover: What is vitamin C?Why is vitamin C good for your bronchitis?How much vitamin C should you take as a bronchitis cure?

Vitamin C can protect you from acute bronchitis, plus it can help to boost your immune system, which will also help you with chronic bronchitis herbal. Stewart Hare C.H.Ed Dip NutTh.

Why is Vitamin C Good for Your Bronchitis?

So, why it is vitamin C good for your bronchitis? Well, studies with elderly patients suffering from acute bronchitis, found that their bronchitis was improved by taking vitamin C supplements. Shocked

Vitamin C is not only a powerful antioxidant but it can also help your body in many other ways, such as: It can help to protect the body from infectionIt helps wounds to healIt is needed in the formation of collagenIt helps to increase the absorption of calcium and ironTo increase the amount of vitamin C in your diet, try increasing the consumption of fruit and vegetables.

So, to Sum Up..

Is vitamin C a bronchitis cure? Well, I think vitamin C is more of a bronchitis prevention rather than a bronchitis cure. Studies have shown that the antioxidant properties of vitamin C can protect and reduce symptoms of the cold and flu virus, which in turn helps to prevent bronchitis. Reading all this severe bronchitis bloggers is sure to help you get a better understanding of Bronchitis Cure. So make full use of the information we have provided here. Wink

Fruits and vegetables are packed with vitamin C, the following fruit and vegetables are extremely rich in vitamin C: BroccoliBrussels sproutsCabbageCauliflowerGreensGuavaMangoesMelonsPapayaPotatoesStrawberriesTomatoesYams Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Chronic Bronchitis? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.

This will help to protect your body from colds, flu and bronchitis. If you want to supplement your diet with vitamin C supplements, then a dose of 250 mg per day should be fine. We did not write too elaborate an article on Bronchitis Naturally as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it! Smile

• What Is Vitamin C?
  • Vitamin C is well-known for its powerful antioxidant properties.
  • The antioxidant properties of vitamin C can help to protect your body from harmful oxidation reactions caused by free radicals.

How Much Vitamin C Should You Take As a Bronchitis Cure? To help to protect against bronchitis try to consume more fruit and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Acute Bronchitis so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

• Introduction: Before trying to get rid of mucous it is pertinent to know what it is and what causes it.
  • Mucous is a contagion, which is caused by bacteria.
  • In short, the bacteria that causes cold generally causes mucous.

Where are Mucous Generally Found?

Mucous are found in the sinus area, which is near the eyes and nose, bronchitis and throat. You need to do away with the mucous in the early stages itself, as it could turn out to be highly irritating and disturb your daily routine. Now that you have got to reading about Mucous Bronchitis, don't you marvel at how ignorant you were about all the Mucous Bronchitis? This is the main reason for us to write an article on Mucous Bronchitis.

Mucous in the Throat Region

Have you been suffering from mucous in the throat? Then all you need to do is to breathe in the vapours of hot water, which could be added with mint leaves or lemon juice. The vapour would dilute the mucous, which would be edp college when you cough.

When Do You Get Affected by Mucous?

Most of them suffering from mucous are affected during the winter season. How to get rid of mucous the natural way? Getting information on specific topics can be quite irritating for some. This is the reason this article was written with as much matter pertaining to Bronchitis Throat as possible. This is the way we aim to help others in learning about Bronchitis Throat.

Mucous in Bronchitis

To get rid of mucous in bronchitis you can also use apple cider vinegar. Just add a couple of teaspoon full of apple cider vinegar in a hot cup of water, not steaming hot though, and drink it. You are sure to find immediate relief as you will actually feel the mucous go away. Now that we think about it, Bronchitis Throat are not actually that difficult a topic to write about. Just looking at the word, ideas form in people's minds about the meaning and usage of Bronchitis Throat. Idea

Mucous in the Nostrils

Well, the procedure to get rid of the mucous in the nostrils is commonly known as irrigation. All you have to do is take a mixture of water and sea water. Pour this mixture into one of your nostrils and wait till it is released out through another nostril. Though it may sound very difficult, you would be surprised to hear that irrigation is a time tested method. Also, it is one of the most inexpensive processes. Initially you may find it tough, but practice makes it perfect. With nature cure you can be rest assured that there will be no side effects. It is advisable to follow this method to get rid of mucous in the nose. It was really tough getting information about anything previously. Now with the advent of the Internet, anyone can access any information at any time of the day.

Admin
Admin

https://gerrylamb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum